Tower Point, Godinton Road, Ashford, Kent TN23 1AH
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Reception Rooms
- Quote JM0115: LEASEHOLD, CHAIN-FREE 4th floor 1-bedroom apartment with secure gated-parking
- Lease: 125 years from and including 1 April 2010 - currently 112 years remaining
- External cladding replaced and EWS1 certificate issued
- Security door communal entrance and elevator
- Charges: £100 per year ground rent and £129 pcm service charge
- Balcony off the main reception room areas
- Sought-after town centre location
- Open-plan lounge, dining and kitchen areas
- Sngle double-size bedroom with wardrobe to remain
- Ashford Borough Council Tax Band B
Quote JM0115: Unexpectedly back on the market, now at a HEW PRICE! A CHAIN-FREE 4th floor town centre 1-bed apt. Cladding replaced, EWS1 certificate. Secure gated-parking, security door communal entrance, elevator & balcony. Ashford Borough Council Tax Band B.
Tower Point has very recently had its external cladding replaced and EWS1 certificate issued, making this a sought-after town centre location in an iconic building.
The property comes with a single parking space within the remote-controlled rolling entrance gate to the secure parking just to the side of the building.
Security fob access to a neatly presented communal entrance hallway and elevator, providing convenient access to the 4th floor and this apartment.
Only 2 apartments on the 4th floor.
Upon entering the apartment, there is a central entrance hallway, from which all rooms are accessed.
The property benefits from having triple glazed windows throughout and double glazed door to the balcony.
The good-sized bedroom has a wardrobe to remain and views to the front over Ashford.
Likewise the main reception room and balcony offer similar views and the lounge/diner/kitchen are arranged in open-plan format.
The bathroom is spacious and the hallway provides access to a convenient airing room.
The kitchen has a 4-ring gas hob, oven below, GCH boiler (recently serviced), and space and plumbing for white goods.
The apartment really does offer great living in a secure block, with secure parking and as it is located on the Ashford ring road, great foot access to the town centre, fitness, shopping and entertainment facilities, with the Ashford Picture House just a short walk away.
Ideal also for a straight-road walk from Godinton Road along Elwick Road directly to Ashford International Railway Station. This really is a fabulous location!
Being on the 4th floor also offer that greater level of securing and expansive views!
Viewing strictly by appointment only via the sole agent, eXp.
Ashford Borough Council Tax Band B.
Charges: £100 per year ground rent and £129 pcm service charge.