Romney Point, Ashford, Kent TN23 3GD
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Reception Rooms
- Quote JM0115: 2-bedroom 1st floor apartment
- VACANT and CHAIN FREE
- Single allocated parking space
- Spacious open-plan lounge/kitchen/diner
- Mains gas central heating and gas cooking hob
- Both bedrooms have double-door fitted wardrobes
- 125 years lease from 3 March 2005
- Current service charge of £1540 per year and Ground Rent of £225 per year
- Double glazed throughout
- Spacious family bathroom
Quote JM0115: A VACANT and CHAIN FREE 2005-built 2-bedroom 1st floor apartment with single allocated parking space, in very good condition. Walk to Waitrose, The Range and short drive to Junction 9, M20. Select VIRTUAL TOUR for full walk-through video.
This apartment is, in our opinion, in very good condition and benefits from having a large open-plan lounge/kitchen/diner, with Juliette Balcony for fresh air when required.
Integral fridge/freezer, 4-ring gas hob with oven below, mains gas boiler and central heating throughout.
The original lease is 125 years from 3 March 2005, therefore having 107 years remaining.
Single allocated parking space.
The property is located a short distance from the A20, providing great access to the M20 at Junction 9 and The Range store.
In the opposite direction, a short walk takes you to Waitrose supermarket and parade of local shops.
Ideally located for foot access to Repton Primary School, walking into Ashford town centre and a great buy for First Time Buyers and investors alike.