Bradbridge Green, Singleton, Ashford, Kent TN23 5WA
- Town house
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Quote JM0115: A stunning 3-bedroom town house with drive and integral garage
- Ground floor utility room, also as a study
- First floor kitchen/diner, with access to flat, low maintenance rear garden
- First floor lounge and shower room
- Second floor family bathroom and 3-bedrooms - 2 doubles and one single
- Great location for access to Great Chart Primary School and Singleton Barn
- Next to bus route to town centre
- Ashford Borough Council Tax Band D
Quote JM0115: Unexpectedly back on the market. A much-improved, freehold STUNNING HOME, close to Singleton Barn complex and Great Chart Primary School. See VIRTUAL TOUR! Have a look at the full property walk-through video! Ashford Borough Council Tax Band D.
I believe you will be blown away by the standard of this home from the minute you walk in through the front door!
The garage has internal access, there is a utility room on the ground floor also being used as a study.
1st floor accommodation includes a fully upgraded kitchen with lovely built-in units, including a substantial fridge and freezer.
The kitchen provides access to the rear garden, level and with artificial lawn and side gate access for bins and bringing in items to the garden/property if required.
Also on the first floor, a spacious lounge to the front, with neat balcony accessible via sliding patio doors. Also, a 1st floor shower room.
The 2nd floor has all three bedrooms, two of which have fitted wardrobes, are double bedrooms and the 3rd bedroom is a single room with free-standing wardrobe space. The family bathroom completes the accommodation.
In my opinion, this is a wonderfully presented family home, offering brilliant access to the Singleton Barn complex, Great Chart Primary School (Ofsted - Outstanding), doctors, vets, other local shops and also the bus route to town.
Viewing is strictly by appointment only.